Saturday, July 21, 2007

HitTail on here

On my other blog I’ve often talked about the search results from a site called HitTail.com. It’s now doing the same thing for this Travel Blog, so occasionally I’ll be keeping an eye out to check what it’s finding.
Of course the obvious thing it’s going to find is my own name. I’ve mentioned on other blogs that it’s odd the way your own name turns up in different places, belonging to other people. I just found out that there’s a lawyer named Michael Crowl. He works in the Goldman Sachs group, in Hong Kong, and sounds like a bit of a high flying fellow. Hi, Mike!
Humphrey Cripps is a person I’ve talked about on this blog in relation to the little village of Roade, in Northamptonshire. He was a philanthropist, and the village, and the town of Northampton both benefited greatly from his giving. God loves a cheerful giver!
Someone searched for Coronation Hall Mosgiel photos, and dug up an old post of mine that is on the blog, and dates from 2001. Ah, the longevity of the Internet.
The final search was for Procrastination Opportunist, which is the name of one of the blogs listed at the side, and is written by the longtime friend of one of my sons. I clicked on it, to see if he’s still procrastinating, and blow me down, he’s been in China, with his brother, his mother, a friend of the family, and another couple we know well…in fact, I used to have lunch frequently with the husband of the pair up until recently. What people will get up to when you’re not at home to keep an eye on them!

No comments: